- Explore the Temenggor Lake and the Royal Belum National park
- Round trip from Georgetown or Kuala Lumpur to Belum
- Accomodation at the house boat
- House boat crew
- Meals as per stated itinerary
- Activities as per stated itinerary
- Entrance fee & permits
- Minimum 10 persons, maximum 20 persons.
This is the perfect tour for a group of 10/20 people (the houseboat can accommodate a maximum of 20 people on board). Belum is a 130 year old rainforest, said to be even older than the Amazon, and in the heart of it there’s a huge man-made lake called Temenggor, the second largest lake in Peninsula Malaysia after Kenyir Lake in Terengganu. The houseboat where you’ll be accommodated has been specially built for the purpose of transporting guests.
Beside cruising the lake, many activities are available in and out of water, such as trekking, bathing in a waterfall, kayaking and fishing.
The houseboat has a length of 48meters and a width of 28, and it can host up to 20 people (double, triple and quad rooms) – bathrooms to share. In addition to the bedrooms the houseboat has relaxation areas (both indoor and outdoor), kitchen and the control room. When on board you will be attended by the skipper, the chef and the park guide.
The tour departs from a specific hotel in Kuala Lumpur (7:30a.m.) or Georgetown (9:30a.m.) On the way back you will be driven to the same hotel, or to a different destination upon request.
- to have with you suitable shoes and outfit, mosquito repellent, salt or a lighter for the leeches, a raincoat (a disposable one will do), a hat, a torch and in the case you plan to bathe, a swimsuit.
- to bring with you only a small bag with the strictly necessary items. If you have a large baggage please consider to leave it in a luggage storeroom in town or at the hotel you check-out.