- Discover the Santubong river and its mangroves
- Spot river fauna wild animals of Sarawak
- Get to Pulau Besar Satang beach
- Visit the turtle sanctuary
- Round trip from your Hotel to Kuching Wetlands National Park
- Boat services with boatman
- Entrance fees and permits
- Any amount of people can join.
This is the ideal tour to get a load of coastal nature such as the mangroves forest, Damai Bay, wildlife (possible sighting of dolphins, crocodiles and other mangroves fauna) and then ending in total relax to a private island (Pulau Besar Satang), by the South China Sea north of Kuching.
The itinerary starts from Damai Bay where you may spot the irrawaddy dolphin, attracted there by the fishes the local fishermen thrown back into the sea. After that the tour continues exploring the mangroves forest, rich in local wildlife, and then you will end the day on a private island where the sea turtles nest.
Depart is scheduled from your hotel lobby in Kuching. This tour is intended as a group tour so it may happen you will be with other people in a small group, but no bigger than 10 people per boat. You will be taken through this whole itinerary by a medium-sized boat, covered only on the top part to allow you to admire the surrounding landscape.
It’s recommended to have with you a suitable outfit and shoes, a waterproof backpack, mosquito/insects repellent, a raincoat (a disposable one will do), a hat, a canteen, swimsuit, sandals, a beach towel and your sunscreen.