- Explore the Borneo rainforest from a bird's eye view
- Fly over the Maliau Basin area - "Sabah's Lost World"
- Round trip from Hotel to Kota Kinabalu Airport
- 60 minutes flight time on private helicopter
- Civil aviation permits
- Any amount of people can join.
Watch the mighty rainforest of Borneo way from the above – a truly exclusive experience to see one of Earth’s greatest wonders from a unique point of view.
Take off from Kota Kinabalu airport (you will be taken there by private transportation, included in the price) and fly for a total of one hour over the Maliau Basin, an area eloquently dubbed “Sabah’s Lost World”.
Bell 206 JetRanger helicopters are normally used for this flight experience – a single JetRanger can carry up to 3 passengers (plus the pilot, total four). Departure time could change depending on weather conditions and the pilot may make further changes to route while in flight if weather or other factors advise him to do so. Flight time is calculated from engine start to complete landing.