- A truly Asian professional cooking class
- Professional kitchen and chef guidance
- Private vehicle with driver
- Fully equipped cooking stations
- Food ingredients and lunch
- Any amount of people can join.
Malaysian cuisine is a unique mix between Indian, Malay and Chinese cuisine, which makes Malaysia one of the most interesting countries in the South-East Asia regarding food variety. With this tour you will spend a half day with a professional chef who will introduce you to the local cuisine. At the end of the class you will taste your own creations.
The class is intended for small private groups, and the kitchen can host up to 39 person, but rarely gets full. All the cooking ingredients and tools needed will be already in the laboratory and you won’t need to carry anything with you.