- Kayaking trough the lush green rain forest
- Stop by Bidayuh villages along the river and taste the local food
- Caves exploration
- Round trip from Kuching town to Semadang river
- Kayaking equipment (paddle, kayak and life Jackets)
- River fish feeding at Tanjung Baru (subject to local weather and water condition)
- Any amount of people can join.
This day trip will let you discover the wilderness of the Borneo rainforest from another point of view, the water route of Semadang river.
You can choose between a kayak or a more traditional bamboo raft to navigate the river. During the itinerary a few stop-over will allow you to visit small caves by the river and a Bidayuh village – one of the local populations of Sarawak – and have a taste of their food as well.
You may be in a small of group of other people while on this kayaking experience. Nevertheless is a good chance to make friends and is a very suitable activity for kids as young as 8 years old accompanied by their parents.
We recommend you to have:a small waterproof backpack with the bare minimum for this excursion – a towel, raincoat, a change of clothes, mosquito repellent, sandals, hat, sunscreen, water and your swimsuit. Being a water activity it is a good idea to have a waterproof camera if you want to snap pictures.